Online Virtual High School Classes & Credit Courses in Ontario
BrightMinds: Who We Are
Vision and Mission
May 18 - May 21
June 1 @ 9:30 am - July 9 @ 5:30 pm
June 18 @ 9:30 am - June 22 @ 5:30 pm
ONTARIO SCHOOL COURSES & CURRCULUM
BrightMinds’ administrative team understands that navigating the Ontario Education System, can at times, not be easy. We will provide parents and students with a thorough understanding and appreciation of the expectations and possibilities within the Ontario education system. Contact us with your questions or make an appointment so that we can answer your academic and career queries in a more comprehensive way.
The Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) requires that students successfully complete at least 30 credits, 18 compulsory and 12 optional courses. In addition, students are required to complete 40 hours’ worth of community involvement and must successfully pass the Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test (OSSLT). You can learn more about the Ontario Education System, by watching our detailed presentation.
BrightMinds offers a wide range of compulsory and optional credit courses for each grade level. Our guidance helps students in finding proper placement for their community hours. We offer online prep classes for OSSLT. Students who are unsuccessful in passing the Literacy Test can enroll in our online Literacy Course, OSSLC.
WHY BRIGHTMINDS Online School?
- We are unique because at BrightMinds, we do not aim to meet the expectation of the ministry of Education; we aim to surpass them.
- We hire only the best of teachers. All our e-learning instructors are graduates of Ontario College of Teachers. They go through extensive training; their performance is continuously monitored and rewarded.
- We utilize latest educational software to keep our course content engaging and interactive and to deliver up to date knowledge and skills that you would need to succeed in your post secondary studies.
- At BrightMinds, e-learning is not a lonely experience. We connect with you from the moment you begin your course. We support you through out the semester. We recognize the challenges you face and will help you overcome them. We celebrate your achievements and take pride in your success. We are always there to make sure you reach your academic goal.
- E-learning is cost effective. With the help of technology, we are able to offer quality education at a fraction of cost compared to the brick and mortar private schools you see across the city. You save on commute time and cost. You don’t have to pay for textbook, parking ticket, fuel, etc. All the resources that you need to succeed are provided to you on our online platform and you can complete the course from the comfort of your home or preferred study place.
- E-learning is eco-friendly. Thanks to technology, majority of processes at BrightMinds are paperless.
2017- 2018 Semesters and Start Dates
Join Us Today and Complete Your High School Diploma Online and at Your Own Pace