Join Our Team
At BrightMinds Online School, we firmly believe that our success is built by our team of academic and administrative staff. We are committed to delivering Ontario secondary credit courses that meet
- the content and performance standards of the the Ontario Secondary Curriculum, and
- the assessment, evaluation and reporting expectations of Growing Success
Through frequent mentoring, training and ongoing performance reviews that engage and reward, we empower our e-learning instructors to be great so that they can deliver our promise of excellence to students each and every day.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team of professionals, forward your resume and cover letter to Principal@brightmindsonlineschool.ca
Please be informed that we are only able to invite candidates for an interview if:
1. They are registered with the Ontario College of Teachers.
2. They have at least one year of teaching experience in a secondary school (public or private) in Ontario.
3. They have a work-related reference.