Online Virtual High School Classes & Credit Courses in Ontario
HOW DOES BRIGHTMINDS WORK?
Vision and Mission
ONTARIO SCHOOL COURSES & CURRCULUM
The Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) requires that students successfully complete at least 30 credits, 18 compulsory and 12 optional courses. In addition, students are required to complete 40 hours’ worth of community involvement and must successfully pass the Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test (OSSLT). You can learn more about the Ontario Education System, by watching our detailed presentation.
BrightMinds offers a wide range of compulsory and optional credit courses for each grade level. Our guidance helps students in finding proper placement for their community hours. We offer online prep classes for OSSLT. Students who are unsuccessful in passing the Literacy Test can enrol in our online Literacy Course, OSSLC.
WHY BRIGHT MINDS
- We are unique because at BrightMinds, we do not aim to meet the expectation of the ministry of Education; we aim to surpass them.
- We hire only the best of teachers. All our e-learning instructors are graduates of Ontario College of Teachers. They go through extensive training; their performance is continuously monitored and rewarded.
- We utilize latest educational software to keep our course content engaging and interactive and to deliver up to date knowledge and skills that you would need to succeed in your post secondary studies.
- At BrightMinds, e-learning is not a lonely experience. We connect with you from the moment you begin your course. We support you through out the semester. We recognize the challenges you face and will help you overcome them. We celebrate your achievements and take pride in your success. We are always there to make sure you reach your academic goal.
- E-learning is cost effective. With the help of technology, we are able to offer quality education at a fraction of cost compared to the brick and mortar private schools you see across the city. You save on commute time and cost. You don’t have to pay for textbook, parking ticket, fuel, etc. All the resources that you need to succeed are provided to you on our online platform and you can complete the course from the comfort of your home or preferred study place.
- E-learning is eco-friendly. Thanks to technology, majority of processes at BrightMinds are paperless.
2017-2018 Semesters and Start Dates
Welcome to BrightMinds Online School. It is with great excitement and enthusiasm that we begin our 2016-2017 school year. As a virtual high school, we are committed to foster an academic environment that is safe and rich in diverse learning opportunities such that every student is encouraged and supported to excel and enabled to achieve his/her academic and career potential. We have come together to learn, grow and achieve our varied goals with integrity and with the well-being of all our community members in mind.
At BrightMinds Online School we are always striving to improve and we welcome your feedback and suggestions. I wish you all an excellent academic year ahead.
Join Us Today and Complete Your High School Diploma Online and at Your Own Pace
Online Class Demo
All instructors at BrightMinds Online School are certified by the Ontario College of Teachers.