Please submit Registration Form if you are first time register.
A few things to keep in mind before you register with Canada E-Learning School.
1. Make sure you have fully read and understood the information provided for the course(s) of your choice.
2. Make sure to register within two weeks of the semester’s start date.
3. Make sure you have appropriate prerequisite for the course(s) you wish to take and make sure you submit proper documentation for this to school guidance within 4 weeks of your enrollment.
5. Make sure all your questions have been answered by reviewing FAQ or contacting school.
6. If you have completed all the above, find your course of choice and click on Take This Course. You will be directed to the registration form (which is a binding contract between you and Canada E-Learning School).
7. Upon successful submission of the registration form, you will be directed to school’s Paypal page where you will be allowed to pay for the course you have previously selected. Full payment must be made at this point.